
Well my son will be coming home Tues. "Yay" from SanDiego (he's in the middle). He is in his friends wedding party (on the right) . I have so much to do before he gets here and all I can do is sit in front of this computer.
Blogs..... can be addicting....one leads to another and another until you find that you've sat here for 4 hrs.
Looking at all the creative & talented artists designs & artwork is just amazing.
Blogs.........................I think I like them !

I can sit for hours and read all the artist blogs...it took the place of a lot of the magazines thatI used to get that are no more!
ReplyDeleteThat is so true...I use to read 3 books a week. Now I can't even concentrate to read a paragraph. But I can stare at a computer screen for hours on end. There are so many interesting artists out there.........
ReplyDeletehey, thanks for following me! what awesome work you do.. robin
ReplyDelete